CODE OF ETHICS
CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high-quality repair at a fair price.
- To give the customer a price estimate for work to be performed.
- To use only proven high-quality merchandise.
- To employ the best skilled technicians obtainable.
- To furnish an itemized invoice. Replaced parts may be inspected upon request.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each individual customer.
- To recommend corrective and maintenance services, explaining to the customer which of these are required to correct existing problems and which are for preventative maintenance.
- To furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts or services.
- To obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing, or by other means satisfactory to the customer.
- To follow state regulations.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
- To exercise reasonable care for the customer's property while in our possession.
- To maintain a system for fair settlement of customer's concerns
Best auto repair shop in town; trustworthy, accurate and exceptional customer service. Great place, I reccomend them!!!
M. J. Menendez, 06/09/2021
Service was done promptly and now I can ride in a vehicle knowing it's safe. I also appreciate that Marty"s doing a vehicle check to find anything that could be a potential problem. I completely trust taking my vehicle to Marty's for my automotive servicing.
David Melvin, 04/07/2021
I was in Illinois visiting people and my van kept overheating in the days before I was to drive back to Florida. I called a AAA recommended garage and they couldn't get me in for a week but the guy at Robinson's said he wouldn't go anywhere other than Marty's. Then a friend of a friend said she had been using Marty's for years. So I called Marty's at 10:30 am, they got me in and diagnosed just after 1:00 pm and completed the repairs by 4:00 pm. I drove 18 hours straight the next morning and my mini-van purred like a kitten with no issues whatsoever. I highly recommend Marty's for their expertise, professionalism and superb customer service. RIP Marty, I hope the shop is in capable hands since Marty's unexpected passing.
Brett Camper, 03/21/2021