CODE OF ETHICS
CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high-quality repair at a fair price.
- To give the customer a price estimate for work to be performed.
- To use only proven high-quality merchandise.
- To employ the best skilled technicians obtainable.
- To furnish an itemized invoice. Replaced parts may be inspected upon request.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each individual customer.
- To recommend corrective and maintenance services, explaining to the customer which of these are required to correct existing problems and which are for preventative maintenance.
- To furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts or services.
- To obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing, or by other means satisfactory to the customer.
- To follow state regulations.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
- To exercise reasonable care for the customer's property while in our possession.
- To maintain a system for fair settlement of customer's concerns
Im SO pleased with you! I intended on sending a thank you card! Im sending in both 20 year old cars. I appreciate that you're always there for us!???
Julie Hornback, 01/18/2022
Great great place. First thing, I'm a very picky critic and will 100% call out some bs. They did a full diagnostic and told me everything that needed fixing. They fixed only what was necessary to get me driving safely, then gave me a list of the rest that needed fixing in order of importance. Great great place, highly recommended.
Bob Barker, 01/07/2022
Everyone has gone above and beyond for myself and family. They really know the business and know people well. We will be a trusted customer for long time to come??.
Diana Barth, 11/27/2021